No adoption agency should ever pressure you to choose adoption. Our role is to help you decide if adoption is the best choice for you and your child, not to persuade you one way or the other. We promise to counsel you through learning about all of the options available to you and to support you through your pregnancy.
Adoptions Together can provide:
- Someone to chat with who can offer you support.
- Financial Assistance in the form of help with food, housing, and medical assistance during pregnancy. Chat with one of us today to learn more about this kind of support.
- Information about approved local families waiting to adopt.
- Temporary family care for your baby if you need more time to process your feelings.
- 24/7 step-by-step guidance if you decide to plan for adoption. Our chat feature is private and available 24-hours per day. We are also available via text, email, and phone.
- Free support and counseling before, during, and after the adoption takes place.
- Lifelong coordination of updates and get-togethers if you choose open adoption.
On the Blog:Does Time Heal All Wounds?
Adele threw up three times during the car ride to her first visit with her child and their adoptive family.
She felt sick and irritable, snapping at her social worker, who was driving the car, and listening to angry music on her headphones while she stared out the window.