For Federal, Military and Postal Employees
Now is the time to designate your workplace giving to the charity of your choice through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)!
It’s easy to direct your workplace giving to Adoptions Together.
Simply enter Adoptions Together’s 5-digit CFC code- 39809-into the charity designation field on your pledge form!
It’s quick, it’s easy and it does so much!
Put 39809 on your CFC pledge form and support real children, real families and real connections!
For Non-Federal, Military or Postal Employees
Giving at the workplace brings employees together, making them feel good about themselves and their companies. The United Way National Capital Area’s annual workplace giving campaign creates that good feeling of knowing that you have done the right thing and made someone’s life better.
Below are easy steps to get involved or start a United Way giving campaign at your workplace.
- Ask around and find your workplace giving campaign coordinator. Your HR team may be a good place to start. If a workplace giving campaign does not exist, start one! Click here for helpful information about the benefits of giving and “how-to” guides.
- Complete a pledge form for the campaign. Be sure to designate your contributions to Adoptions Together by using AT’s 4-digit United Way code- 8369.
- Submit your pledge, fulfill your pledge and start building healthy lifelong family connections for every child.
You can still give through United Way to Adoptions Together even if your workplace does not offer a workplace giving campaign.
- Click here to give online through United Way. Click here to give directly to Adoptions Together.
- On United Way’s website, fill out the left side of the webpage and be sure to use Adoptions Together’s United Way Campaign number- 8369 in the box designated for your choice non-profit.
- Hit Submit and know your donation is creating positive change in a child’s life!