Started in 1990 by a group of Seattle, WA birth mothers, Birth Mother’s Day is just around the corner (May 5, 2012) here is a list of things you can do to celebrate the day…
- Write a journal entry or blog entry honoring your story. (Image Credit.)
3. Treat yourself to a relaxing day with a girlfriend or a source of support. (Image Credit.)
5. Buy yourself flowers or plant something in honor of your child. (Image.)
6. Talk with your or a local adoption agency about speaking opportunities or
possibly supporting other birth mothers or expecting mothers.
7. Attend an event to celebrate Birthmother’s Day:
Birthmother’s Day Retreat in Charlotte, NC.
8. Check out articles and sites on Birthmother's day:
Have you done anything to honor Birthmother’s Day in the past?
What do you plan on doing this year?