If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy and are looking for help, you might have a variety of feelings including fear and uncertainty.
At Adoptions Together we:
- Have free counseling services that are available to all women and couples who need help weighing their options. We can meet you at a time and place that is convenient for you.
- Offer support and guidance to help you make the best decision possible for you and your child, regardless of the path you choose.
- Help you decide what kind of adoption you want for your child. If you want an open relationship with your child and the adoptive family, we will help you develop a plan that will work best for you.
- Connect you with a local family whom you can meet if you decide to explore adoption.
- Provide local community resources if you decide to become a parent.
We recognize that there are unique challenges for every person facing an unplanned pregnancy. There is no simple choice when it comes to your child, but you don’t have to make those decisions on your own. We are here to help.