Adoptions Together offers home study services for those families adopting domestically, internationally, and/or independently. You do not have to work with our placement programs to have a home study performed by Adoptions Together.
Why Choose Adoptions Together?
- 95% of our home study clients rank our document instructions as outstanding or good.
- 90% of our home study clients rank our phone and email communications as outstanding or good.
- We have been performing high-quality adoption home studies for 20 years.
- Our home study social workers are competent, knowledgeable, and respectful.
- We track your home study and clearance requirements to ensure they don’t expire.
- You can obtain all required training through our agency before placement.
- We are Hague accredited.
- Your involvement with our agency can extend well beyond the home study…we offer ongoing education and support as your family’s needs evolve.
Anyone who submits a home study application to Adoptions Together will be required to participate in training before their home study is approved.
Our other services include:
- Adoption Consultation
- Birthparent Counseling and Support
- Co-Parent/Second Parent Adoption Dossier Assistance.
Please call 301-439-2900 for more information or complete our online contact form